Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Kriti Agarwal in Problems
Kriti has yet not joined her training and is now in problems. Formal notice has been issued to ensure the training latest by tomorrow else the training will be treated as null & void. May GOD help Kriti !!
Kriti Agarwal in Problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hey kriti dont worry dear...hope for the best..we will pray for you seriously...
i really wish kriti all the best...
she was the only girl of our class, who was very much sorted out about her internship...but lastly she is the only 1 who is left......
may the session gets her sorted out...
my wishes for "kriti"
Moment Of Great Solace...
Thank you! everyone for your prayers.
I am now being offered for sip at SBI head office Lucknow...have to join it from tomorrow.
I beg your pardon from my faculty to whom I disappointed ...through my delay in confirmation.
no doubt it was a learning for me about patience at such a crucial point...
congrates dear......
Post a Comment